Materials Development Specialist
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- education: Bachelor degree, with a technical major
- experience: 5-10 years of experience and exposure to industrial environment
- others: flexibility, dynamic person, both results and process oriented, independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
- english medium/advanced level
- conduct fundamental or applied research to improve, or generate new, products, components materials or applications.
- plan, design, and conduct research projects according to established scientific methods, principles, and theories to solve problems; and improve, or generate new, products, components, equipment, and processes.
- activities may include devising research methods; setting-up laboratory test equipment; building models and prototypes; calculating and analyzing test results and preparing detailed reports with recommendations and conclusions.
- estimate the costs, resources, and time required to conduct a research project and monitor performance to ensure these targets are met.
- prepare calculations, specifications, and other technical documentation so that prototype designs can be manufactured and assembled.
- develop and maintain technical expertise on advances and innovations in research and science.
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.