Process Expert Record to Report
With in-depth expertise on specific accounting and financial analysis processes & tools, the process expert is driving process documentation, analysis and guided continuous improvement initiatives within the GBS Center.
- Execute end to end process mapping under process lead coordination (VSM for Intercompany, rebates, balance sheet reconciliations, open items investigation)
- Support the documentation of the process (QRG, SOP)
Process Expertise Operational
- Implement process improvements once defined and approved (execute on process changes following reshuffling initiative
- Develop documentation for KTs in the area of expertise (2018 transitions)
- SPOC for designated area in process improvement
- Support SOX/Audit documentation
- Act as a change agent and process trainer for designated area
Process changes projects
- Resource for area technology enablers from the design to testing phase (support blackline implementation - training & go live support for business units)
- Act as activity expert during migrations by performing KT and reverse KT (2018 transitions)
- Data collection for KPIs and calculation for designated areas
- Drives continuous improvement and standardization for designated activities across regions
- Adhere to company policies;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
- Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
- (+) 3 years’ experience in finance processes;
- Good interaction with teams;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers;
- Cross-functional enterprise understanding and the ability to work in cross-functional projects;
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills;
- Capable of managing workload and prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a dynamic work environment.