This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This role will provide reporting activities for finance and accounting services related to the accounts payable postings, invoice processing, payments processing, travel and expenses processing & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Extract and analyzes data to find and correct any discrepancies and/or identification of processes to improve
- Design detailed process mapping
- Coordinates with line managers the analysis of PTP activities
- Act as expert support for PTP teams
- Provides guidance on process specifics and maintains documentation in central repository for all processes and systems
- Support the SPOC for new process implementation/changes
- Support global and regional projects during transitions, from baselining to steady state, driving fit/gap analysis and remediation actions
- Extract system data for KPI/SLA calculation and other reporting and monitoring tools as needed
- Ensures data integrity and system optimisation within the GBS operations
- Supports BU's with ad-hoc analysis and provides data insights
- +2 years experience in Procure to Pay field
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level.
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.