Asset Mangement Analyst
This position will be co- responsible for Managing our IT assets globally in a Configuration Data Base (CMDB) tool throughout the IT asset lifecycle.
- End to end lifecycle management of IT assets. This includes but is not limited to PC's, network gear, printers, servers, ect. This includes, ordering, deploying and reclaiming those assets.
- Co-Ownership and Training of IT Asset Management processes, Responsibilites and Procedures. Need to assure everyone is compling with defined processes.
- Defining, implementing, training and following processes for IT asset managment.
- Assureing all new equipment is accounted for and all end of life equipment is returned.
- Reconciliations of assets with our 3rd party providers.
- Validation of invoices related to volume from third party providers.
- Providing reports as required.
- Managing 3rd party to assure they are following process Asset Management processes. Work with 3rd party for reconciliation of assets and billing related to those assets.
- Project work and reporting as required.
- Maintenance and admin work on CMDB as required
- Will also help as backup for our MillerCoors business unit and for software manangment.
- 2 years college degree or IT certifications or 2-4 years IT experience.
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certification, Understanding of ITIL best practices preferred
- Advanced command of English – level B2
- MS office skills, Analytical skills
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office
- CMDB experience, configuration management experience.
Kace or Service Now is our current CMDB and therefore a plus if they have experience using either.