Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience in Business Analyst role
• Good knowledge of Dynamics CRM from a functional point of view
• Technical degree would be a plus
• Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Very good communication & presentation skills – deliver presentations, organize and drive meetings (on-site, video-conferences), write clear and concise documentation
• Fluent in English
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Design Dynamics CRM to be fully compliant with customer business process, integrate CRM solution into other systems like ERP, Intranet and Websites
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets Accenture Quality standards
• Design, test program or application modules that meet design specification
• Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
• Estimate and track effort for new requirements
• Organize and drive requirements prioritization meetings
• Organize and drive User acceptance testing sessions
• Organize and drive user training sessions
• Assist development team during implementation of new features
• Assist development team with testing of new application releases
• Work with support and development team to analyze and track issues
• Promptly escalate issues