Buyer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Buyer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
- Responsible for maintenance of purchase orders, monthly forecasting for suppliers, maintenance of key planning parameters, and reconciliation of invoice and purchase order issues.
- Obtains the best value for material. Best value is defined as a combination of: price, delivery, quality and service.
- Considers total cost of acquisition when making procurement decisions.
- Manages supplier performance to ensure site is working with the right strategic suppliers to support short and long term objectives.
- Takes assertive position with suppliers who are past due to ensure that every alternative is explored in able to improve past due delivery schedules.
- Creates commodity based sourcing strategies to ensure site is working with the appropriate vendors.
- Buyers should be able to weigh the sourcing strategies of the commodity team in EMEA or Phoenix as well as the specific needs of site and total cost of acquisition principles.
- Supports transition team to ensure project plans are updated and requirements on purchase of parts are defined and ordered so that support of the transition and follow-on schedules is secured.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Advanced level of English and German language
- Excellent Technical skills of SAP purchasing system
- Technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management
- Good understanding of English and another language is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience in a purchasing environment
- Microsoft Office skills