Solution Developer (Commercial)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Solution Developer (Commercial) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Molson Coors Brewing Company is looking for a highly motivated Solution Developer to lead or take part in the development and implementation of software applications, working with solution designers, solution architects and project managers around the world to ensure software solutions meet business needs.
- Following good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development, this role will build product deliverables according to specifications, escalate technical design or specification issues to IT management and application development partners, working within a given time frame to complete all development tasks.
- Many of Molson Coors IT Solutions are delivered through multiple outsourced service providers. These IT Solutions support business transformation initiatives and often directly affect critical business processes. The Solution Developer role has responsibility for working with third party service providers to co-create Project Deliverables to time, budget, quality and scope.
- The position is based in Bucharest, Romania and will repoprt to the Senior Manager Solution Delivery in Bucharest.
- Developing solutions, actively engaged in Software development & configuration, under the technical direction of IT management taking a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation. Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, architects and IT professionals to implement solutions
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution development within time and cost constraints, analyzing complex systems requirements and preparing design documentation.
- Develop all aspects of an application design – coding for security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability and performance, plus creation of development environment configuration, and application testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on developed software applications to ensure performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
- Assist with deployment, provisioning & support activities, write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections, troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- Manage small programs and projects, pilots, and proof of concepts, including as technical leader.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience with software development and general knowledge of project management
- Working experience in Magento and/or Salesforce.com applications
- Prefer experience in other Commercial or CRM applications
- Prefer experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers
- Communicates persuasively and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating software solutions
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Ability to quickly pick up new software languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time.