Procurement Clerk with German
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Lead daily procurement activities and execution and lead to drive procurement support activities forward. You will resolve issues from Jr. Procurement clerks and proactively connect with procurement managers to close loop of sourcing, procurement and fulfillment. You will setup internal communications to align the key stakeholders in orders to achieve the operation target. You will p articipate in the procurement projects to drive team target. You are expected to handle multiple priorities which requires considerable coordination and follow up.
Collaborate and support the Procurement Team with their purchasing needs and requirements along with independently resolving purchasing, receiving and invoicing issues to ensure timely shipment of supplies from vendo
Work with suppliers to improve supplier on-time delivery and quality, and works continuously to improve inventory turns and look for cost reduction opportunities.
Proactively drive procurement admin support for the team; be the 1st level solutioner to resolve issues from Jr. procurement clerk.
- Vocational or Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in procurement administrative work
- Multiple task handling skills and able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Good communications skills in both oral and written
- Good problem solving skills and able to get resources/support from internal team
- Detail oriented and expertise in administrative processes and systems
- Good learning ability to quick catch up new things
- Situational leadership to manage multiple stakeholders to move things ahead
- Some experience in buying