The role is responsible for the effective and timely material master data management for the Molson Coors entities in scope.
- Responsible for new materials creation, materials maintenance - extension or deletion
- Responsible for handling yearly price and duty changes on material level
- Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Master Data maintenance requests
- Handle material master data change requests, such as BOM changes, recipe changes, material statuses, etc.
- Manage material–related data in several systems, ensuring that de data is aligned with the business needs
- Understand & action Master Data Processes in accordance with the Process Maps and SOP's.
- Provide a single point of contact for Business Stakeholders with respect to best practice Data management, improvement and performance
- Provides reporting-related work on material master data when required
- Participates as a subject matter expert (SME) in material master projects / processes
- Supports the Team Manager to continuously improve services and data integrity
- Root cause and address Master Data issues highlighted by Master Data Validation checks.
- Ensure process adherence for Master Data, sharing and driving best practice throughout the organization.
- Ensures that requests are handled in a timely manner and followed up regularly
- Create and update SOPs/QRGs in scope.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within master data department (minimum 2 years) and previous experience in SAP (SAP MM preferred)
- Very good language skills both written and spoken in English and Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin(B2)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good Excel knowledge; Access knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Affinity with data and understanding of the importance of data quality management
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team; process improvement mindset
- Drive Master Data Best Practice and optimization
- Results driven