IT TALENT SOURCER
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 65,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in psychology, social sciences, business administrations or comparable;
• English (very good reading and writing - for daily communication) - mandatory;
• Self-organized (capacity for self-organizing, creating work plans and issuing regular progress reports);
• Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team;
• Team-working (open minded, ability to share information with others);
• Independent problem solving;
• Strong focus on quality delivered.
Brief task description:
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques;
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns;
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders;
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas;
• Work closely with Recruiters to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization;
• Team with Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation;
• Maintains candidate data base up to date;
• Elaborates various reports and summaries regarding all projects, as required;