IT Specialist / IS Associate - Junior/Entry Level
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expeditors active
View all jobs IT Specialist / IS Associate - Junior/Entry Level active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics. Our industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.”
A Successful Applicant Will Exhibit:
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Time management and task prioritization (including project work)
• Knowledge of latest technologies and industry trends
• Commitment to company policies and controls
Desired Technical Experience:
• Windows PC troubleshooting, maintenance, and deployment
• Networking fundamentals (LAN/WAN)
• Windows Server
• Remote administration
• Mobile devices (iOS/Android)
• Server room maintenance and administration (including backups)
• Windows automation
• Asset management and inventory
• Audio/visual equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
• Telecom administration and maintenance
• Helpdesk administration
• Technical degree (or active progress in one) is preferred, but not mandatory
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Tier 1 helpdesk support
• Basic branch technical support such PC, LAN, Software and systems administration & troubleshooting, in addition to global, regional and branch project implementation.
• Total ownership and maintenance of branch server backups running on Intel and Oracle hardware.
• Total ownership and maintenance of PC, printer, and server hardware at the branch.
• Total ownership and maintenance of server room equipment including: racks, network equipment, servers, and UPS batteries.
• Asset management such as purchasing, shipping, tracking, and maintenance.
• Compliance with Expeditors’ operational procedures related to IS, and conduct regular branch IS Audits.
• Support branch disaster recovery efforts as they occur.
What do we offer?
• Private Medical Insurance
• Meal Tickets
• Bonuses based on Performance
• Training and Personnel Development Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Training and Education Program
Expeditors International Romania S.R.L.
Willbrook Platinum Center (Corp B)
Şos. Bucureşti-Ploieşti Nr. 172-176, Et. 3
Sector 1, Bucureşti, România