Data Analyst - GES Regional Delivery Centre
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation and immigration advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax and immigration regulations.
We have established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralising standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
• Extracting and manipulating data from multiple sources, creating and maintaining reports and dealing with ad hoc requests for multiple teams.
• Supporting multiple teams in administration of internal data and platform and ensuring the effective use of internal data (both centrally and scattered data) and tools to aid consistency in delivery and clear visibility in management.
• Ensure effective and timely delivery of services to our clients, in line with pre-agreed timetable.
• Visualize data and discover useful information/conclusions to facilitate requirements management.
• Research missing/incomplete data.
• Identify patterns, analyze and interpret complex data sets in order to be able to extract relevant information.
• Assess, ensure and maintain data quality.
• Analyze data, track errors and provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports.
• Tracking emails, creating and updating reports related to mass emails, and highlighting the findings to parties involved in projects.
• Creating, updating, uploading and extracting data in order to track and maintain the accuracy of databases.
• Establish working relationships with clients and Deloitte personnel for obtaining information, clarifying needs, answering questions and requests related to projects.
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills (level C1).
• A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
• Ability to use their initiative to enhance standard processes, manage workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• Effective judgement and decision making.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality.