Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- education: Bachelor degree, with a technical major
- experience: 3-10 years of experience and exposure to industrial environment
- others: flexibility, dynamic person, both results and process oriented, independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
- english medium level
- provide technical advice to the sales team to develop, sell, and successfully implement product or service solutions that will meet customer’s needs.
- provide technical advice during large or difficult negotiations, or with customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- pre-sales activities include analyzing customer’s technical needs and suggesting solutions.
- post-sales activities include resolving implementation problems and conducting user training.
- analyze customers’ technical needs and develop proposals outlining how the organization’s products and services can meet these needs and be integrated and implemented with the customer’s existing systems and equipment.
- develop and deliver sales presentations and respond to more complex technical questions regarding the organization’s product, system or service.
- estimate the costs, resources, time, and technical requirements of modifying, configuring, and installing the organization’s products and services to meet customer needs.
- develop and deliver training to educate customers on the features of the product or service they have purchased.
- respond to more complex customer questions and troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.