PLC Maintenance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile PLC Maintenance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- technical Degree - preferred Automation University;
- minimum 5 years of working experience in a complex organization, if which minimum 3 years on maintenance related activities in a production environment;
- expert level knowledge of and demonstrated experience in Simatic Step 7 (Ladder, STL, FBD), WinCC (Siemens HMI Panel), Simoreg;
- expert level knowledge of and demonstrated experience in automatic (Siemens automation program, Omron, security relays, etc.)
- expert level knowledge of and demonstrated experience in electrical (sensors and pressure transducers, temperature, level, command and control elements, frequency variators, AC / DC electric motors, invertors, modules I/O PLC, etc.);
- advanced skills in hydraulics (hydraulic pumps, piston pumps, hydraulic electro-valves, distributors, valves etc.);
- advanced skills in in pneumatics (main command and control elements, logic elements, distributors, pneumatic pistons, etc.);
- good ability to analyze the technical documentation of the equipment (electrical schemes, mechanics schemes, hydraulic schemes and pneumatic schemes)
- fluency in English;
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization, starting from the plant level to senior leaders;
- very good interpersonal skills, strong personality being able to influence and motivate others toward developmental maintenance activity and objectives
- develops corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance instructions and procedures, in order to have operational efficiency and to be in compliance with occupational health and safety requirements;
- analyzes and reports to top management on monthly / annually base the specific performance indicators of the department (MTBF, MTTR, DOWNTIME etc.); develops action plans for out-of-target indicators;
- provides support for interventions in case of scheduled shutdowns as well as accidental production stoppages (electrical, electronic, mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic and automatic);
- analyzes, based on Problem Solving approach, the root causes and proposes remedial and preventive measures for accidental stoppages;
- proposes measures for energy management implementation according to the ISO 50001 Standard, also by improving the efficiency of the production equipment;
- participates in daily operational meetings as part of the management team and presents the analysis of the previous day's maintenance activity;
- defines the training needs of the technicians (mechanics, electricians) and evaluates their improvement;
- analyzes, documents and supports internal and external audits according to the implemented standards (ISO 50001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, etc);
- manages the supply plan activity for the maintenance spare parts (equipment and installations).
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.