Procurement Analyst - 2nd shift
This role will is responsible for performing procure to pay activities & maintaining appropriate documentation included in the Procure to Pay processes for the Molson Coors organization with a problem-solving approach.
• 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
• Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
• Advanced English level (C1-C2);
• Good MS Office knowledge;
• Ariba Contract Mgmt. / SAP Purchasing experience or other Procurement and ERP system preferred.
- Shopping Carts/Purchase Order Management – Creates purchase requisions/orders in SAP R/3 or SRM (from request to buy forms, SAP purchase requisitions and free-text shopping carts). Follow-up with key stakeholders the Purchase Order approval and pursue resolution and reconciliations with Accounts Payable department; Responsible for maintaining 3-way match within SAP
- Supplier Coordination – Assists managing suppliers relations; determines the appropriate preferred supplier for a request to buy or shopping cart; may assign supplier or have to determine correct pricing for item(s). When no supplier is available, discuss with Supply Manager. Work with stakeholders to achieve self sufficiency. Manage inventory between internal & external suppliers;
- System Management – Assists with adding contracts and new suppliers, Maintain contract in accordance to policies and procedures; process change POs in line with approved requirements;
- Reporting & Analysis – Provide accurate & timely data analysis & support for all relevant stakeholders e.g. Global Procurement, Strategic Sourcing Managers, Supply Chain Managets etc.
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.