Intern Services Sales - General Electric
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuouslydevelop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality andefficiency around the world.We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 peopleworldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new ageof healthcare.Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -they do!At work for a healthier world.
- Currently looking for an Intern to work in supporting our Service Sales team.
- tender preparation
- tracking of service tenders
- service sales offers
- tracking of service sales offers
- service sales contracts
- sending service documents via courier (invoices/ contracts/technical certificate/ dosimeters for engineers monthly)
- communication with our Distributor, collecting parts orders
- service reports tracking
- service reports collection and archiving, diplomas of Field Service Engineers collection and archiving
- technical certificates tracking
- Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work; or has a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the function (or similar) he or she is interning in,
- Fluent in English and Romanian (verbal and written),
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines,
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow, and anticipate future needs of the team,
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail,
- Self-Starter, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal direction,
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions, and meet deadlines,
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.