This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ipsos Interactive Services active
View all jobs System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Student (final years) or graduate from Cybernetics, Informatics, Economical cybernetics or related;
- Technical skills: understanding software solutions, links between software components.
- Analysis and synthesis of complex information;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work efficiently with large amounts of data;
- Logical thinking;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Software skills (MS Office);
- Fluency in English is a must.
Nice to have:
- SQL skills
The main tasks associated with this position are:
- Collecting the end user’s requirements, located worldwide, in order to develop and maintain a complex software system (internal Ipsos tool);
- Understanding the internal system flows, in connection with other application systems within the company;
- Analyzing clients’ requirements and their impact on the software system, in connection with the other IT systems used by the company and proposes appropriate solutions to implement these requirements;
- Checking project documentation coherency and alert about the non-conforming situations;
- Monitoring the status of the system; functionalities (development not started, under analysis, under development, under tests, implemented in production), and their inclusion into project phases, modules, milestones, releases;
- Organizing and planning of all activities necessary for new features development and monitor the progress during implementation;
- Offering support for the software system’s users;
- Testing the developed system software solutions to improve the functionalities and reports the results/ problems;
- Proposing optimal solutions and automatization of the system processes.