Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Job Title: Live Dealer
Salary: Depending on Experience
Additional Benefits Paid breaks
Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme
Night Shift Allowance
Company Sick pay Scheme
Job type: Live Gaming Dealer
Our Live Dealers are the face of our business and they represent everything we stand for as a Company. Your role will be responsible for ensuring exceptional standards in presentation, performance and game knowledge. This along with our unique patented technology ensures we stand out as the top of our game and you will play a crucial role our Company’s continued growth and ongoing success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
To be “the face” of the Company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality.
Representing and maintaining the Pragmatic Play Brand by consistently adhering to the Company presentation and grooming policy and procedures.
To present all games in the required professional manner, showcasing exceptional presenting skills at all times in line with the Company performance expectations.
The ability to engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience.
Administering a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to explain all game rules to players.
To remain fully aware of your performance at all times and ensure compliance with the Pragmatic Play Brand Guidelines
Carrying out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and to the required Company standards of efficiency, security and customer service.
To have an active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
Required skills or abilities
• Understanding of the high standards required to be “the face” of the Company.
• Exceptional presenting skills
• Ability to adapt presenting skills in line with the game requirements, while consistently showing enjoyment and enthusiasm for the game
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality
• Must be able to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance.
• Flexibility of working hours and the ability to commit to a 24/7 service pattern.
• Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records
• Required to be fluent in English.
• Attention to detail and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline and discretion.
• Experience within the online gaming and Casino industry and understanding of the gaming landscape is preferable but not essential.