This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Niko Group Com active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.Requirements
- Abolvent of the Faculty of Psychology, post-graduate studies with Human Resources specialization represents an advantage;
- Experience in the field of Human Resources with specialization in Recruitment and Selection for at least 2 years,
- Solid knowledge of human resources and personnel - knowledge of the principles and procedures for personnel recruitment and selection, development, compensation and benefits, employment relationships and personnel information systems;
- Very good knowledge of Psychology - Knowledge of human behavior and human performance
- Integrity, the ability to relate to people;
- Cooperation and teamwork;
- Advanced English language skills - written and spoken;
- Solid PC knowledge (MS Office package, Internet applications).
- Set together with the HR manager the strategy and the recruitment, selection / training / evaluation methods suitable for each post.
- Prepares, writes and follows the documentation regarding the selection and recruitment process, according to the recruitment policy;
- Coordinates and monitors the internal and external publishing process (through all available media) of the job ads;
- Drafting and drawning up the recruitment announcement;
- Receives all internal and external applications of the candidates;
- Preliminary cv screening;
- Contact the selected candidates, organize and sustain preliminary interviews;
- Check the candidate's references;
- Ensures the preparation of employees folder;
- Identify the training needs of staff employed during the trial period;
- Planning and organizing training programs;
- Elaborates specific reports based on performance indicators established by management
- Monitor the standards and practices generated by recruitment process and propose solutions to improve the process.
- Involved in the implementation of performance evaluation process;
What we offer:
- Very attractive salary;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for personal and career development.