Team Assistant for I ID - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Our Team Assistant assists/helps out the Head of Department and department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized. Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Social Sciences etc.);
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
* Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills. It is a plus:
* Relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
* Mastering 10 fingers typing;
* Likes to draw/photograph ;
* Knowledge of Photoshop;
* Knowledge of German.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.