InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
The position entails infrastructure design, planning, and development, writing server and admin-client components to communicate with other server platform components, database, and integration with existing and external systems.
The team develops in an MS environment using .NET technology, has a wide range of systems such as transaction management and third-party integration, and is responsible for organizational services infrastructure, websites, and more.
Part of the job entails development and maintenance of existing C# components.
• BA in Computer Sciences/Engineering – a must
• Over five years’ experience in complex .NET infrastructure and application development – a must
• Deep familiarity with C# - a must
• Experience with writing and maintaining high volume servers / services – a must
• Experience with mongoDB (or other noSQL platforms) – an advantage
• Experience in Web development – HTML5, Angular4 – an advantage
• Architectural planning skills – an advantage
• Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, MSMQ, or Messaging – an advantage
• Experience with Big Data solutions – an advantage
• Some experience with Distributed Cache – an advantage
• Experience with IOC – an advantage
• Experience working with databases – an advantage
• Experience with Docker – an advantage
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount