SharePoint Developer, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Together with our client, an international software provider, we are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of SharePoint Developer.
- Experience with SharePoint and C# - desired;
- Experience with other CMS solutions, a plus;
- SharePoint development and administration experience, a plus;
- Good at data modeling, strong knowledge of relational databases, a plus;
- Team Foundation Server, a plus;
- Reporting Platforms (SQL Reporting Services), a plus;
- Experience with SharePoint 3-rd party solutions (Kwizcom, Nintex Forms & Workflows, Beezy), a plus;
- Experience with Microsoft InfoPath, a plus;
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English;
- Consultancy and presales experience, a plus;
- Experience with multi-tenant or cloud architectures, a plus;
- Open to acquiring new technical skills;
- Ability to work on more than one project or task.
- Developing and supporting .NET/C# projects (mostly SharePoint project, with a good chance of being involved in ASP.NET projects);
- Participating in the full lifecycle of application development and creating well designed and reusable components;
- Delivering high-quality applications;
- Sharing the expertise with younger team members;
- Helping elevate the quality of the service or assigned project;
- Understanding product requirements, proposing technical solutions for new requirements;
- Building the software: communicating technical or business information effectively to both local and remote team members - Software development is done in C#;
- Developing SharePoint 2013/2010 components – both SharePoint Add-ons (or Applications) as well as Solution Packages – web parts, CSR, timer jobs, integration with other systems;
- Developing ASP.NET projects – web forms, WCF, MVC;
- Using SharePoint APIs and configuring, if needed, SharePoint components – Search, BCS, User Profiles;
- Migration of SharePoint installations.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!