ASIC Verification Engineer
Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. Tremend continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today Tremend has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
As a Tremend consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of international development teams from leading multinational corporations, as well as working on challenging R&D projects from innovative startups. You will enjoy challenges we face by taking on various projects.
Proven experience in RTL Front-End ASIC Design (verification)
Having any of the following is a plus
Knowledge of hardware description languages ( Verilog, VHDL )
Hands-on design verification experience at block, system and full chip level.
Knowledge of networking, processors, microcontrollers and multi-core systems
Experience in scripting languages (. Perl, Python)
Front-end chip development activities - verification
A significant input in developing the next generation of core technology products for our customer.
Lead and mentor less experienced engineers in the team
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 12+ years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email, even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).