Senior Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Senior Marketing Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
To support our Marketing Team we are currently looking for a focused and proactive Senior Marketing Coordinator.
• Lead effective marketing and business development execution to maximize the marketing impact on generating new business, including driving global/ regional campaigns and locally created initiatives such as industry programs, Key Accounts, demand generation campaigns, etc.
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to delivery
• Gathers and manages data analysis and interpretation for the assigned projects and business initiatives
• Continuously gathers data about the market and about competition
• Performs in-depth analysis of the industrial or market sectors effectively using internal and external tools and resources to support all members of the company
• Sets, communicates and maintains timelines and priorities on every project
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with all stakeholders: internal clients, suppliers or external distributors, ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Manages operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Coordinates and executes marketing programs across industries, both nationally and regionally
• Provides support and assistance in defining marketing campaigns
• Is responsible for all project budgets from start to finish, drafting the budget proposal and ensuring the buy-in from the stakeholders
• Acts as an internal consultant on all marketing aspects related to the assigned projects and business development initiatives
Identifies potential improvements in marketing processes and procedure and solves tasks in time and effectively.
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 years of relevant marketing experience/ business development activities within a multinational working environment (preferably within a professional services company)
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or other relevant marketing qualifications
• Fluency in using CRM and/ or other business development and marketing automation tools, excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Analytical mind, with a sense for accuracy and attention to details
• Creative and innovative approach
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills both in Romanian and English language
• Ability to coordinate multiple marketing projects at the same time
• Proactive, adaptable and driven team player.
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.