DWH Developer PL/SQL
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience with complex SQL queries, preferable on Oracle 11g.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills …
• Advanced PL/SQL programming
• Good English skills, both written and spoken
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Oracle SQL tuning skills
• Knowledge of OBIEE
• Comfortable working in a Linux (RedHat 5.x) environment.
• Design/development of enhancements for the existing business processes
• Design/development of new functionalities/business processes
• Support and maintain the existing development, resolve any issues that may arise
• Support customer System Integration Testing
• Support production deployment (during regular business hours)
• Provide project documentation as per the software development process
• Identify and address technical issues within the deadlines specified by the contract
• Clarify business requirements
• Design and develop processes to meet business requirements.