Senior Talent Acquisition
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Talent Acquisition active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provides IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development assistance, digital services implementation and support.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
• Demonstrated full cycle recruiting success within IT&C industry in corporate environment
• Sourcing success including direct sourcing and leveraging programs for candidate generation
• Passion for and experience with diversity hiring activities
• Experience managing multiple searches and customer relationships
• Results-oriented mindset who embraces change and is curious to learn new things
• Ability to work well in a team environment and successfully build relationships with peers, hiring teams and HR partners across North America and globally
• Manage multiple exciting full cycle searches that ensure a smooth and exceptional candidate experience
• Strategically collaborate with hiring managers to understand their specific hiring goals and influence hiring best practices with a diversity focus
• Create a best-in-class candidate experience during all stages of the talent acquisition process – sourcing, interviewing, debriefing, and offer & salary negotiation process
• Find and engage passive candidates through innovative search and sourcing methods
• Provide market knowledge to support hiring demand asks
• Stay up to date on talent acquisition trends, tools, and resources
• Lead and engage in Talent Acquisition related projects as needed
• Employment contract for an indefinite period
• Career plan
• Private medical insurance
• Trainings and certifications
• Meal tickets
• A friendly and professional work environment