Junior Project Manager Officer
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced level of written and spoken English is an absolute must
• Outgoing, friendly and a team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to perform both independently and in a team environment
• Close attention to details and departmental procedures and workflows;
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
• Attending meetings (skype, conference calls, etc.) and making sure everything communicated inside those meetings is thoroughly noted;
• Perform live presentations of business applications in the management committees;
• Ensuring the completeness and correctness of the information gathered during the meetings and sending it to the operational division for approval;
• Data management and reporting;
Stable job - permanent labor contracts
Multinational working environment
Private medical insurance coverage