Java Developer (Brasov)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Tremend Software Consulting active
View all jobs Java Developer (Brasov) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. Tremend continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today Tremend has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
As a Tremend consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of international development teams from leading multinational corporations, as well as working on challenging R&D projects from innovative startups. You will enjoy challenges we face by taking on various projects.
What we're looking for:
- Java EE;
- An MVC framework;
- Web Services (REST, SOAP/XML);
- Persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, other);
- SQL (Oracle or MySQL);
- Ant or Maven;
- Front end skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Fluency in English.
It's definitely a plus if you have:
- Hands-on experience using Spring framework;
- Knowledge of Grails;
- Modern JS framework knowledge;
- Previous Ajax experience (DWR, JSON, ExtJS, Prototype);
- Experience with microservices will be appreciated (service discovery, circuit breaker, docker container, centralized logging).
- Designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, and implementing software
- Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications;
- Researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements;
- Designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software;
- Assisting in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools;
- Resolving problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements;
- Acting as team leader on projects - when needed;
- Instructing, assigning, directing, and checking the work of other software developers on the development team.
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 12+ years of software development;
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE;
- 300+ high complexity projects;
- 60+ million people using our solutions;
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia);
- 20 internationally awarded projects;
- Top EU telecom clients.
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software;
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google;
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons).
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent;
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings;
- Fruit days;
- Bonus days off with seniority;
- Working from home days;
- Premium medical insurance ;
- Performance bonuses;
- And again, legendary corporate parties.
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here);
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience);
- Who don't want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory;
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated.
Want to know more? Send an email to - even if you don�t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).