Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer;
* Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery in optimum time;
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems;
* Correct input for production planner in order to ensure proper production planning according to capacity and customer demands;
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels;
* Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility;
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid critical situations.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional area (customer/ supplier relation);
* SAP knowledge;
* English language skills mandatory;
* German is a plus.
* Quality and customer oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance;
* Sport activities etc.;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.