Junior Helpdesk Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Junior Helpdesk Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Windows family of operating systems;
• General Hardware installation and troubleshooting;
• Good English;
• Great communication skills and desire to offer IT support;
• Organized and motivated person;
• Proactive in learning new things;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Keep focusing on the details;
• Positive attitude;
• Team player.
• Resolved various technical problems ranging from PC’s, hardware, software, network printers;
• IT technical support – first point of contact for any technical issue in the company;
• Troubleshoot user accounts, creation, deletion, permissions on the file server, password change/reset;
• Solve and updated tickets received on IT HelpDesk;
• Email: Create email accounts, distros, aliases, archives user support;
• Support for remote users;
• Inventory, monthly and yearly cleanup;
• Purchase IT small equipment’s (laptops, PCs, printers, accessories).