Junior communication specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Whyttest active
View all jobs Junior communication specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
We are not your average video game and software testing company!
Whyttest is a place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet. In addition, you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of “toys” – all types of mobile phones, multiple PC configurations and HD consoles.
With us you will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing crew that works hard to achieve a bug free game or software, that can pass the test of any customer, no matter how picky.
🙌Send us your CV! Join our squad! 🙌
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar role.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with employees.
- Excellent communications skills with strong writing and editing ability (both Romanian and English).
- A high level of autonomy and initiative.
- Strong socializing and connecting skills (face to face and in writing).
- Proven skills in time management as well as the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- A good knowledge of the game development industry is a plus.
- Methods and practices of special events, planning, coordination and promotion.
- Proposes plans and communication strategies according to Whyttest’s image and values, for both potential clients, as well as potential employees.
- Identifies the best media partners to reach the company’s communication objectives.
- Plan, organize and support media relations, marketing, employee communications,
trade show, social media and multimedia activities.
- Manages Whyttest’s image in online (social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, sites).
- Identifies new appropriate channels for reaching and attracting suitable candidates.
- Develop content for a variety of communications needs, including research, writing, editing, and design work to create special publications, including newsletters, brochures, magazines, invitations, advertisements, fliers, direct mail, postcards, marketing collateral and web content.
- Manages together with the HR Manager, the internal communications (events, benefits packages, etc.)
- Helps organize events that help in the communication strategy / recruitment / business development.
- Manages the relationship with different suppliers to organize events.
- Identifies potential suitable collaborators according to the business needs.