Accounts Payable Specialist with dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Specialist with dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Minimum 1 year background in an F&A environment;
• Fluency in process language and english;
• Good communication skills;
• Organized person, meticulous in detail.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing vendor invoices into the appropriate systems;
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external stakeholders;
• Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary;
• Answer vendor and internal customers AP related queries;
• Work with related parties to ensure the clearing of AP balances;
• Comply with applicable company policies and procedures;
• Perform a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary;
• Provide excellent customer service with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Resolve complex issues;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity;
• Perform controls and run payment proposals, as per the agreed calendar;
• Ensure meeting deadlines and the agreed KPIs.
This job is for our client, an international company of Dutch origins specialised in automobile leasing and fleet management. Its products are composed of operational fleet management services.
Location: Lakeview, Bucharest.