Back Office Job with German & English
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Excellent German and English language skills;
- Good communication skills and logical thinking;
- Very good computer and internet skills;
- Enthusiasm and team spirit;
- Experience in customer service (spoken and written) is a plus;
- Availability for a flexible schedule (5 working days per week, in shifts from Monday to Sunday)
Our client is the world's largest bicycle operator. Its intention is to help people travel on short distances without worrying about finding a car or a taxi.
You will provide support via chat and email to the end users – the people that use the bikes. They will contact us when they have bike or app related questions.
This is what you can expect from us if you choose to join our team:
- Competitive financial package and additional performance based bonuses;
- Meal tickets and other company benefits (Private medical insurance, Gym discounts);
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance;
- The opportunity to grow with our e-Learning programme of personal and professional development;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;