EMEA Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist with German/French/Spanish/Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WNS Global Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist with German/French/Spanish/Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
Ideal Candidate for the Accounts Receivable Specialist & Collections:
• At least 1-year experience in Accounts Receivable
• Fluency in German/French/Italian/Spanish language required and also in a 2nd language from the earlier mentioned
• Collections experience is essential
• Strong numeracy skills
• Good all-around Excel skills
• Experience of Accounts Receivable system
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Works well to deadlines and targets
• Good communication and development skills
• Good command of English is a must
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Proactively manage collection of debt on assigned country portfolio, using established business rules, processes and methodology
• Timely resolution of queries / disputes, via liaison with both the external customer and our internal customers (Business Units, Sales, Billing Teams, Treasury)
• Priorities and manage a challenging workload, whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction
• Ensure that all communications – both internal and external are accurately documented
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting and account reconciliations
• Working to strict monthly targets as assigned by the EMEA Collections Manager
• Work as part of the Collections team to drive best practice in Collections activities, to improve DSO and cash-flow, and minimize ageing debt
• Month end reporting and reconciliations
Accounts Receivable Activities
• Ensure that all unresolved / unidentified receipts are closed on a timely basis
• Ensure that receipts are applied timely and accurately to each customer’s account.
• Manual Journal and adjustment postings (Refunds, Tax Adjustments, Bank Charges, Discounts, Small Amount Write offs)
• Month-End Activities – including cash reconciliations and reporting
• Assist on various requests associated with cash/receipts during walkthroughs and audit.
• Prepare any ad-hoc reports as requested.
• Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), credit controller, sales
offices or other external parties in relation to AR process;
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
You will enjoy:
A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
Team-building and Christmas party
Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
Bonuses for your results
Employee referral bonuses
Medical coverage for you and a dear one
Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies