Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience: minimum 3-5 years experience with Oracle SOA or Oracle OSB, or similar Integration/BPM tool;
• Passionate to ensure IT systems properly interact using SOA paradigm and not only;
• IT bachelor degree (Computer Science / Telecommunication / Informatics / Mathematics / Cybernetics);
• Technology background Web-Services, XML (XSD, XSLT, XQuery), Java, Unix, with a desire to work in a graphical-process driven mode;
• Verbal and written communication skills, listening skills;
• Willing to expand his/her technical knowledge by working with new best of breed technologies (Oracle Fusion Middleware, Exalogic, Exadata).
It's an advantage to have: Oracle Weblogic experience (usage and administration, installation, configuration, monitoring).
• Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, etc;
• Experience in middleware platform administration upgrade, patching, installations;
• Extensive years IT development experience with some experience in using ORACLE SOA;
• Ability to lead design/development tasks and work across multiple projects simultaneously;
• Participating in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management;
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications;
• Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements;
• Implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management;
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support;
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface).
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader!