Forensic Services - Intern
Currently we are looking for: Forensic Services - Intern
Joining as an Intern in the Forensics department, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging projects. The business is an exciting one and you can find out more on our website about our services.
Your role would include:
- Involvement in diverse engagements: fraud investigations, litigation and dispute assistance, third party due diligence projects, fraud risk assessments, compliance reviews;
- Data analysis;
- Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources;
- Help senior professionals in designing and conducting interviews, presentations;
- Drafting texts for use in proposals and/or reports.
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting career development options and challenging engagements with top Romanian and international clients;
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.
What we are looking for:
- Professionals with 1-2 years of relevant experience in a finance-related field and/or consulting are preferred (e.g. Investigations, Audit, Compliance, Internal Controls);
- University degree (preferable in economics);
- Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines;
- Structured and organised, ability to summarize complex issues;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong English skills (both in writing and speaking), other languages will be a plus;
- Familiarity with Romanian/international accounting regulations is a plus;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients.Nota de informare / Privacy Statement