QA Project Manager (Nightshift)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Project Manager (Nightshift) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
• +2 years planning and/or management experience
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proficient in project management software
Plan the project
• Lead the planning and implementation of project.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Develop full scale project plans.
Staff the project
• Recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
• Manage project staff according to company policies and practices.
• Ensure that all project personnel receive proper orientation and professional development.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff.
Implement the project
• Execute the project according to the agreed plan.
• Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary.
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and team members on project progress.
• Recurrently review the quality of the work completed with the team to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Control the project
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
• Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
Evaluate the project
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, solve issues and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are optimal for project and business.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities.
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans and evaluate the process and results.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and offer recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
What We Offer
• Attractive salary package
• Medical services subscription and relaxation areas with all sorts of activities because keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us
• 25 Vacation days