Paid Internship - Market Research
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Toluna Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Paid Internship - Market Research active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
Do you want to experience what it means to work in a truly multinational environment? Are you curious, detail oriented, do you like numbers or do you know Excel and SPSS or you would like to learn more about Statistics? DO you want to transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and build yourself a career?
If the answer is yes, this is the perfect opportunity to join Toluna!
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Good English skills;
- Attention to details;
- Passion for logic and numbers;
- Willingness to learn and a proactive attitude.
- Team player.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving you access to the dynamic and complex environment of Market Research and help you take the first steps in your career here, at Toluna!
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
• Trainings and workshops on Data processing specific software and tools: Excel, SPSS, etc.
• Hands on projects with direct company impact -- Depending on your profile and training results you might be asked to: prepare data (clean, code, summarize, merge data) and process the data with SPSS and Excel.
• Up to 20 hours per week during the internship period.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The program starts on the 1st of September and lasts 1 month, with possibility of hiring.