This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temenos active
View all jobs WEB DEVELOPER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3+ years of Experience in developing Web Applications;
• Desire to learn new technologies/concepts and find solutions;
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
• Ability to work in large groups and apply best software engineering practices throughout development life cycles;
• Very good English;
• Strong ability to look at problems from user, designer and developer point of view;
• Specialized higher education.
• Strong HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge. Best practice code is expected from your side.
• Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming and event driven programming paradigms;
• Experience with CSS3 frameworks/pre-processors (Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, SASS, Compass);
• Experience in optimizing code for performance;
• Experience working with jBoss, Tomcat, Websphere (is a plus)
• Experience developing large scale, highly complex, web applications.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Communicate with the business team and validate requirements;
• Propose, explain and promote new interface guidelines and design patterns, participate in creation of mock-ups;
• Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to a rapidly evolving industry space.