Junior Functional Customer Support Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Functional Customer Support Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
• University degree in Finance, Economics, preferably the Academy of Economic studies (Romania) or relevant experience in the capital markets/financial software field.
• Basic understanding of financial products and capital markets
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
• Commitment to customer service - willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service. Customer support experience is a plus.
• Attention to details, stability, as well as responsibility
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
• Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-sites team
What will you contribute?
Working as part of the Customer Support team, and reporting to a local Team Leader, this role is the key interface between Finastra clients on one side and R&D organization on the other side, contributing to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience. The holder of the role is a functional specialist, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. For software related issues, he/she is responsible for replicating client issues through regression scenarios and providing his/her analysis to Product Center for resolution, while suggesting a workaround to the client in the interim. If not deemed a software bug, then the holder suggests a solution to the client to resolve their issue. At times, he/she may be called upon to do testing on beta deliveries or fixes.
Your deliverables as a member of the FusionInvest Customer Support (Bucharest) team include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Respond to various customer requests of low/medium/high complexity, being able to understand the reported issue
• Reproduce issues on the local environments, searching for potential workarounds to minimize client downtimes with the assistance of senior colleagues when necessary
• Updates clients on the progress towards issue resolution, including tracking issues sent to other departments and ensuring a timely resolution, focusing on the client’s satisfaction and product quality
• Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the client’s satisfaction is attained
• Participate in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported
• Follows Best practices for case management
• Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed
• Raise/ escalate issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed