Data Quality Analyst with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The role revolves around two missions: handling data coming from various sources on one hand and on the other hand ensuring and maintaining the quality of the data through regular controls.The main processes covered by the Data Quality Team at Societe Generale European Business Services are: improving and maintaining data quality for the cores business and functional directions within the group, by managing different categories of data and by using the group tools or specific tools.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems detected in Group tools: third party referential as well as HR tools;
- Control integrity, exhaustivity and accuracy of data;
- Detect duplicate entries and correctly identify true data;
- Redirect the requests that are not falling under his/her responsibility to the appropriate actors, in line with defined policies and SLAs;
- Make the necessary updates in the Group referential either by anticipation or upon request;
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions;
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality;
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner;
- Stay aware of the Risk and compliance measures and flag any potential risks.
A little about You:
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have previous experience and knowledge in Audit/ Risk/Quality is important
- You are fluent in French and English
We also value:
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/