Discover Graduate Programme
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Romania active
View all jobs Discover Graduate Programme active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
What we’re looking for:
• fun and open personality
• creative, visionary and at the same time analytical and structured
• digital savvy, interested in numbers and data
• excited, energetic and even stubborn – why not? We’re looking for “outside of the box” ideas
• final year or recently graduated (within two years) University (Bachelor/ Master degree)
• proficient in Romanian and English
• nice to have: previous experience in NGO’s, students’ associations or any other extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you:
• working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
• having business exposure and accountability from day one, we’re all in!
• the opportunity to apply for our two-year international assignment – Columbus
• you get a better understanding on how does the company work and get visibility on the existing opportunities
• you explore different business perspectives: from planning, to implementation and monitoring
• you interact with specialists from various areas and learn from them
• you get to interact with our leaders and get visibility at Senior Management Level
What to expect:
• a personalized programme designed to satisfy your curiosity and hunger for knowledge. You can shape it yourself!
• cross-functional rotations that finally lead to placement in your area of specialism. Two years, 3 rotations so that you can explore different areas and make an informed decision about your career
• paid trainee programme & our full support all the way, because we want to fulfill your potential and career goals
• build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Digital, Finance, HR or Sales
Our selection process
We are taking into careful consideration all of the applicants. We want to make sure that our future Discovers have the will, motivation and potential to make a difference. That’s why our selection process focuses on identifying these things The good news is we’re here every step of the way, just reach out and your questions will be answered!
First step: you have to apply for this programme in order to let us know that you’re interested in Discover. Please make sure that your CV is in English.
Second step: show us your strengths by completing our online challenges:
• Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions. This section has a set time limit (20mins)
• Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions. This section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answers.
Third step: show us your true potential during our assessment centre – this is when you get to meet us, live the Vodafone life for a couple of hours and complete both a group and an individual test.
And voilá! You’re about to discover yourself. Ready?