C++ Developer- Industrial
Softing is a successful, independent provider of hardware and software for industrial automation and automotive electronics. SoftingRom has been founded early in 2005 as an R&D center of Softing AG Munich, with offices both in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
We provide mature competences in product and project development for both Industrial and Automotive business segments. It's not just software but a high level of expertise and quality in total integration with the other partners inside Softing group (Germany, SUA, Austria, Italy, Singapore).
• University studies in related areas (Informatics, Computer Sciences, Industrial Automation, Electronics and Communication, etc.) finalized or in process to be finalized
• Experience in operating Windows, Linux or Unix
• Consolidated experience with C++
• Technical background and experience in software design and development (architecting, design patterns, best practices)
• Good understanding of the software development processes
• Good communication skills (both Romanian and English)
• Motivation, passion, creativity, self-organization skills
• Active involvement in the analysis, design, development of software applications according to the specifications and quality standards established within the R&D group.
• Development of OPC UA software applications based on latest OPC UA standard versions.
• These applications are the base of the present and future middleware platforms and tools developed by Softing for integrating, monitoring, data aggregating etc., systems which are part of any modern Plant Information Management System.
• Close collaboration with the members of the software / hardware product teams, with the product and team managers implementing products on top of Softing’s OPC UA C++ SDK.
• Design, development of customer projects.
• Working in a distributed team together with experts recognized in the field.
What you could benefit of:
• Opportunity to solve problems of well-known industry customers
• Thorough technical trainings covering out area of expertise
• Possibility to be part of a team of specialists, using state of the art technologies
• A positive and informal working environment, based on team work
• Flexible working program
• Attractive salary, fidelity bonus and other internal bonuses
• Premium private medical services
• Support of sport activities and sport subscription
• Long term collaboration with unlimited time working contract
• A flat hierarchy which empowers you technical decisions in a collaborative environment, here everybody’s opinion is considered and respected.