Fiber optic networks designer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fiber optic networks designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• Degree in Technical fields, Engineering, Design.
• 2 years in the same position and sphere of activity.
• At least one year experience in Fiber Optic Networks Design
• Control office software packages (Excel, Word, Outlook Express), Internet Explorer and Google Earth.
• Control design software: AutoCAD 2D.
• Language: English and Romanian.
• Design for Fiber Optic Projects, including FTTH, new areas, do rectifications, prepare as build documents, and update submitted designs as a Data Pack, including KMZ, map, scheme, diagram, splicing, bill of quantities, bill of materials and costs, and tests.
• Work with various fiber optic network design tools like Smallworld, Bentley or Fiber Planner
• Work with AutoCad for physical layer planning and integration with local authorities drawings
• Work in team with other designers and colleagues
• Design indoor and outdoor fiber optic networks, with optical budget calculations and equipment constraints
• Do site Survey for ring and distribution network, collecting information with the purpose of only clearing any particular doubts concerning the survey data pack received from the client.
• When necessary, go together with the construction team leader to site Survey to collect the necessary information regarding access build and non-standard subscriber installation, including talking to the building responsible and assess the best cable route and equipment location, difficulties envisioned, owner constrains, client requirements, draft sketch of proposed solution indicating existing and new infrastructures, take photos and measurements.
• Digitize access build and non-standard subscriber installation survey compiling a report to submit to approval, which includes Google Earth location, building basic information, proposed equipment to install, draft sketch and simple photomontage of the proposed solution. Also get the bill of cost and construction planning from construction team.
• Collect necessary data from field for achieve the project.
• Identify, expose, clarify and solve survey/design issues.
• Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal solution of fiber optic network design.
• Checking standard forms of the project in different stages (survey, design, rectifications, approvals, as builds, updates).
• Elaborate detailed documentation (Data Packs) to customer.
• Prepare and elaborate documentation for Permits obtaining
• After approval prepare technical documentation for construction.
• Assist the execution works with all necessary support for any changes till As-Built design.
• Provide technical assistance to construction, subscriber installation and maintenance teams.
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation etc.)