Technical Lead with VBA and Python
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Within the Societe Generale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC) and provide mutualized solutions to Pillars and Sectors (repositories, collaborative tools, dematerialization solutions) and to IT Sector (enterprise architecture repository, application mapping management, incident management, demand management).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Proficiency in VBA, Python (Pandas, QT), SQL;
- Advanced use of dev tools (GitHub, Jira);
- Reliable and able to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group;
- 25% - Coordinate tactical tools developers on FIN perimeter; act as local relay for Tech Lead in Tactical Tools team in Paris
- 75% - Act as a resource in developing and delivering high-quality solutions to clients both in Bucharest and Paris. Provide solutions as per projects requirements (“Change the Bank”) or throughout the lifecycle of supported applications (“Run the Bank”).
- Bachelor degree level in computer science / engineering school.
A Little About You:
- Senior profile, 5-10 years experience in applications development, preferably within the Finance/Banking industry;
- Awareness of market trends in automation solutions, machine-learning and RPA;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users;
- Experience in working in Agile framework;
- IT knowledge – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Studies or equivalent
- English and French – speaking and writing – Advanced level.
We Also Value:
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies
- Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers.