Internship - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility and cost-efficiency.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing Plant.
We are searching for :
* Students from technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation, Telecommunications);
* Availability for part-time work schedule;
* English knowledge;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities ;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.