Procurement Analyst (PM - shift)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Graduate degree in economic studies or related curriculum;
* 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
* Previous procurement experience highly preferred;
* Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
* Advanced English level – C1;
* Good MS Office knowledge;
* Ariba Contract Mgmt. / SAP Purchasing experience or other Procurement and ERP system preferred.
* Shopping Carts/Purchase Order Management – Creates purchase requisitions/orders in SAP R/3 or SRM (from request to buy forms, SAP purchase requisitions and free-text shopping carts). Follow-up with key stakeholders the Purchase Order approval and pursue resolution and reconciliations with Accounts Payable department; Responsible for maintaining 3-way match within SAP;
* Supplier Coordination – Assists managing suppliers relations; determines the appropriate preferred supplier for a request to buy or shopping cart; may assign supplier or have to determine correct pricing for item(s). Manage inventory between internal & external suppliers;
* System Management – Assists with adding contracts and new suppliers, Maintain contract in accordance to policies and procedures; process change POs in line with approved requirements;
* Reporting & Analysis – Provide accurate & timely data analysis & support for all relevant stakeholders.
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture;
* Salary package based on experience and expertise;
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness.