HR Generalist with Portuguese (evening schedule)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Generalist with Portuguese (evening schedule) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you fluent in Portuguese and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world? We are looking for:
- Fluent in Portuguese (C1)
- Fluent in English (B1-B2)
- Residence permit needed for non EU citizens;
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Availability to cover evening shifts depending on the client needs:
HR Admin activities:
- Interacts with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications
- Performs researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues
- Acts as first level of support for HR related situations (Recruitment support, HR Administration support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits)
- Complies with all client and Accenture targets and quality requirements
- Creates reference letters and testimonials for employees
- Updates the HR data base with the employees’ personal information changes
- Produces standard correspondence and labor contracts using existing templates
- Creates addendum for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions, etc.)
- Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepares exit documents for employees leaving the company
- Develops improvements to processes and local work instructions
- Search for candidates using Job Boards, Social Media and other sourcing channels;
- Reach out to candidates, do a first screening;
- Update the internal systems (TALEO/SHP);
- Provide status and updates to the stakeholders;