Spare Parts Planning Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile Spare Parts Planning Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
• University degree;
• Previous working experience in a similar role in a multinational environment;
• Experience in inventory control / material management can be an advantage;
• English language (advanced level);
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office);
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking;
Process, monitor and safeguard proper execution of purchase orders to Frigoglass plants or external spare parts suppliers. Manages the demands of internal and external clients and provides support to Frigoserve network.
• Follow the spare parts management procedures, use corresponding tools.
• Maintain communication with Frigoglass plants, external suppliers and administration.
• Execute the daily planning business-activities, with proper use of the ERP.
• Enter purchase orders weekly into the ERP system assuring accuracy of information and timely completion ensuring all parties are informed directly as required ; updates planned receipt date based on new plant confirmation.
• Creates daily reports with orders without stock, including the root cause of out of stock and by solving the situation as soon as possible in client favor.
• Ensure communication between ERP LM and 3PL WMS: updates master data with new codes (PRICAT), prepares IN and OUT EDIs for warehouse (ASNP and ASNS).
• Ensure smooth logistics and minimize lead times for plants deliveries.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment