IBM Internship - Project Management Officer (German Speaker)
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
· Fresh graduates or final year students. preferably in Statistics
· Great reporting skills
· English: Fluent
· German: Advanced
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Team Working Skills
· An organized approach
· Logical thinking
· Ability to learn fast
The Project Management Officer provides project support through ownership and management of project documentation and reporting.This role works under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving projects to successful completion.
- Assist in Project Reporting
- Assist in Financial activities
- Assist in Commercial activities of the PM office
- Working with Project Team members
- Assist the team and offer support, as necessary, to keep the project on track
- Assist in driving the project to completion, as scheduled
- Attending Meeting and Conference Calls
- Reporting Project Status to Management
- Create reports, charts etc. for reporting project status to management.
If you want to be challenged and use all the knowledge, skills and experience you have learned at university so far, you have come to the right place. The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.